On Friday, December 20, 2019, 10:14:47, Achdut18 wrote:

> Finally, in order to restore the application what is the file that
> should be recovered?    Is it the .exe file, or the .msi file, or
> something different?   I do have the product key, if needed.  The
> lost application was an early iteration of version 8 of The Bat! Pro.

Don't worry about .msi and .exe files - you can download those. What
you want are the files with messages, which are stored in .TBB files,
and maybe their indexes in .TBN files (but those can be rebuilt).

If you ever created a backup from within The Bat, those are stored in
.TBK files.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

Actually, it only SEEMS as though you mustn't be deceived by appearances.
       -- The Obvious Law