Hello Tom,

On Sun, 1 Mar 2020 14:54:05 +1100 GMT (01-Mar-20, 10:54 +0700 GMT),
Tom wrote:

> The only minor difference I noticed is that the editor seems to be
> a bit different and trying to amend
> this to my preferences with respect to font or html I am getting an error
> message of :

> some of the extensions/protocolls could not be associated. It is
> possible that you do not have access rights to
> do that or some software prevents you from that. It was not possible to
> associate with:

> .eml (message files in RFC -822 format)
> . MSG
> .VCF
> Mailto:

> any suggestions?

This is not the editor, these are the file associaitons in Windows. In
TB! it's under Options / Preferences / Associations; I have tickmarks
at all of them.

Your TB! cannot set the associations, as you do not have admin rights.
Log in as admin into your Windows system, and then run TheBat. Or try
"run as".

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 8.8.9.12 (BETA) (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18363