Maxim Masiutin via TBUDL:

> Will release an updated MSI within a few hours.

I just installed Voyager 9.1.10.1, problem with Gmail is gone, but... is there
another way to cope with this recurrent problem? I wouldn't update right now,
I think v.9 is not ready. All my personal buttons on the toolbar are gone and
I can't see a way to get them back, and TB dies trying, already froze a couple
of times in the 'customize' section.

I'm comfy with the late v.8, I would appreciate very much if I could downgrade
and keep on with that while v.9 grows mature.

--
Windows 10 Professional 64
The Bat! Voyager Professional Edition 9.1.10.1 (OTFE)

Luca - e-mail: p.stevens at libero.it