Hi,

is there a way to manually move a message to the spam folder using a
quick button?

I can only think of either manually dragging the message from inbox to
spam folder or using the "move to folder" button, but the former is
difficult if you have a larger folder list and the latter requires to
select the spam folder manually each time. (The button "Mark as Junk"
can't be used without a plugin.)

Ideally, this function should choose the spam folder of the correct
account as well: I'm using a virtual folder to build a common inbox
for a number of accounts. When I click on this hypothetical new button
I'd like to go the mail to the spam folder defined for the account
this mail has been received by.

Is this already possible somehow, or could this be a feature for a
future version of TheBat?

--
MfG,
 Alto Speckhardt                          mailto: