Hi

On Tuesday 14 April 2020 at 10:37:58 AM, in
<mid:147414072.20200414113...@treadstone79.de>,
ml-respo...@treadstone79.de wrote:-

> Hi,

> is there a way to manually move a message to the spam
> folder using a
> quick button?

You could do something with Deletion and Alternative Deletion settings
in Account Properties. Or you could probably do it with a common
filter that's only executed by pressing a hotkey combination.

> (The
> button "Mark as Junk"
> can't be used without a plugin.)

(You could perhaps find a suitable plugin to install.)

> Ideally, this function should choose the spam folder
> of the correct
> account as well:

If using a filter, the filter action would be something like Move to
the folder ..\Spam

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2017-r3sgs86x8e-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

Something must be done. This is something. Therefore, we must do it.

Using The Bat! Version 8.8.2.5 (BETA) (64-bit) on Windows 10.0 Build 18362