Hello Paul,

> There have been multiple occasions in the past where a given beta caused
> problems  for me requiring me to go to a previous version. This is why I
> keep  copies  of  all acceptable betas. "Latest and greatest" are not
> synonymous!

While  I  see  your point and kind of a agree with you, I do not agree
with  your  "method"  of  using  betas.  Downloading  betas is for the
purpose  of  helping  Ritlabs  to  test new features or changes to TB.
Downloading  or  using "older betas" defeats this purpose and, anyway,
betas should not be used por production work.

--
Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante) - Spain)
Using The Bat! v9.1.14