Hello Everyone,

is there a setting that I can use so that TB will keep the formatting of the
email compose window?

I am using a specific font size and font for my emails but often copy & paste
details from other systems into the
emails. Some of these are very small fonts, so each time I need to go in and
manually change this to match the rest
of the text. See the following example which looks silly but also affects the
formatting of the following text. So, I
am hoping for a feature like in excel that states that formatting of the
destination sheet is being kept.

Example: CN101402 for the copy and paste, suddenly much smaller text and not
only for the copied part but also for whatever I write subsequently
Tom
using TheBat! 8.8.9 on Win 7Prof, 64bit