On 09 May 2020 at 15:34 Jack S. LaRosa wrote and made these points

... <snip>
AS>> Please refer to the screenshot attached.

JSL> TB! won't allow screenshots or any photo for that matter. I've always
assumed it
JSL> was for security reasons but I don't know for sure. I think some people
have
JSL> used links to Dropbox before but that's risky as well.

Here's a screen shot. Let's see if it works.

The  constraint  is message size. I massaged this image, shrunk it and
lowered jpg quality to 50% to make it small enough to be attachable on
this list.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v9.1.18.3 (BETA) on Windows 10.0.18362