On 09 May 2020 at 16:59 Jack S. LaRosa wrote and made these points

... <snip>
JSL> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html has a button to
subscribe to
JSL> the TBOT discussion list however, all I can see to do is to subscribe to
Yahoo.
JSL> Even after subscribing to Yahoo I still don't see how to access TBOT>

TBOT  a YahooGroup. You subscribe to the group as a mailing list, like
TBUDL.  Once  subscribed, you get emails sent to the list and are able
to write to the other members there.

All is working as it should.

I don't know what you are expecting.