On 11 May 2020 at 10:08 MAU wrote and made these points

M> Yesterday I tried to reply to <mid:281905563.20200509082...@gmail.com>
M> from Susanne and I got an error message back with content indicated in
M> Subject. I tried twice with same result.

M> Any idea what the problem my be? TIA.

Please  can  you  take  a look at the original message source for your
reply in the sent folder and let me know what the content type is?

I  may  have  inadvertently broken a permitted types definition on the
server.

My suspicion is that it is about HTML and multipart encoding.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v9.1.18.3 (BETA) on Windows 10.0.18362