Hi

On Monday 18 May 2020 at 12:23:23 PM, in
<mid:191685322.20200518205...@savchenko.net>, Andrew Savchenko wrote:-

> Hello,

> How can I change "From" field under a single account?

Type in the "from" field of the message editor.

> Is there a way to add most used addresses so they
> show in the drop-down
> list?

One way is to set up "accounts" in The Bat! for the most-used sending
addresses.

> And what about "Redirect" function? Its window has no
> option to edit
> "From" at all.

When you redirect a message, the From address is still the original
sender. You may find your outgoing mail server doesn't accept
redirected messages.

If the From address is changed to your address, you are forwarding the
message instead of redirecting it.

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2017-r3sgs86x8e-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

Take my advice - I don't use it anyway.

Using The Bat! Version 8.8.2.5 (BETA) (64-bit) on Windows 10.0 Build 18362