Hi

On Saturday 4 July 2020 at 4:01:18 AM, in
<mid:1718856149.20200704123...@savchenko.net>, Andrew Savchenko wrote:-

> Surely there is a button to collapse all threads...
> Somewhere. I have
> used "menu navigator", but so far was unable to find
> one. Any hints?

I don't know about a button but the keyboard shortcut CTRL*
expands/collapses all threads when the focus is in the message list.
For a single thread, it's CTRL+ to expand and CTRL- to collapse.

And "menu navigator" doesn't appear if I try from a "separate message
viewer" folder window.

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2017-r3sgs86x8e-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

Working hard. Please interrupt at once.

Using The Bat! Version 9.2.1 (64-bit) on Windows 10.0 Build 18362