Hello,

After resurrecting TB!  by reverting back to v9.1.X I have noticed it
has started re-downloading all e-mails again.  This is a well-known bug
and affects number of people at random.  You can find more details at
https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=1779.

After logging into the Webmail interface, I have found that TB!  wasn't
deleting old e-mails despite the option "Keep messages on server" being
set to 1 day.

MX is managed by "mailbox.org" which is rather well-known operator and
so far reported no misconfigurations on their side that would introduce
such issue (e.g. MTA reporting message as deleted and failing to
actually remove it from the base).

Feel free to mention support ticket #87842 if you experience the same.

--
v9.1.16 x64 on Windows 10 18363