Hi

On Monday 31 August 2020 at 1:01:39 PM, in
<mid:1468934676.20200831213...@savchenko.net>, Andrew Savchenko wrote:-

> Hello,

> 1. Select an e-mail in "Sent" folder that is reply to
> a letter stored _not_
>    under the main "Inbox" folder.
> 2. Use either an option in the right-click menu or
> hit <Ctrl>+<Backspace>
> 3. TheBat! crashes instantly without producing an
> error message / etc.

> POP3 account, OTFP (on-the-fly-encrypted) mail storage.
> Can anyone confirm before I create a bug report?

I use POP3 but not OTFE. Cannot confirm. I get either a message search dialog,
or a box saying the message is not marked as replied and asking if I think a
reply was written.

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2017-r3sgs86x8e-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

Lotto: A tax on people who are bad at statistics!

Using The Bat! Version 9.2.2.9 (BETA) (64-bit) on Windows 10.0 Build 19041