Hello Susanne,

Saturday, November 21, 2020, 6:15:18 PM, you wrote:

Hello,

Saturday, November 21, 2020, 10:06:58 AM, MFPA wrote:

Unfortunately not. I was stuck with the default off-white (very pale grey)
background with dark writing until they introduced the "themes".

I have not experienced the freezes you reported. "Automatic" and "Choco Dark"
seem to be the same theme. They both work for me, and so does "Windows 10
Dark". So long as I don't try to compose a reply in HTML.

Thanks!
I can't use the Choco Dark, as many people aren't able to read my mails, then.
I couldn't read yours in HTML (Black font on dark background), but switching to
Text made the words visible.
I'll have to live with the white menu bars until the themes get fixed.

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 9.3.0.2
OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19041

Probably not what you are looking for but if you are suffering from bright
screen have tried f.lux
https://justgetflux.com/
You can set the colour temperature of your screen and varies through the day.
Just thought
David

David imap