Hello Tbudl,

I wonder if anyone can help me.  I am quite used to being able to quickly type
in email addresses (using auto complete) one after another.  In TB however this
is more laborious than I'd like and i wondered if there was a quicker way.  If
I type an address into the To field I can easily scroll down the list using the
arrow keys and select an entry by pressing enter. (so far so good).  After
pressing enter, for reasons I don't understand the newly selected email is
highlighted.  This now means that I have to press something like end or right
arrow to undo the selection, because anything I then type will overwrite the
newly entered address.  Is there an option I'm missing to just place the cursor
after the selected address automatically?  Most email clients like Postbox &
Mailbird do this automatically...

TIA,

Ach
acheton2020