Hello TBUDL'ers,

My wife's TB (same version as mine 6.0.12) seems to have developed a problem
with mass mailings (more than one recipient). I tried to send myself a message
from her computer using the protocol I learned from this group. Namely, address
the email to yourself (her) and put everyone else's in the BCC field. So, from
her TB I addressed the email as FROM (her) and in the BCC field I put my two
email addresses. When I press SEND the COMMUNICATION CENTER appears and shows
the message being sent. The log status bar at the bottom of the screen says that
1 message had been sent. However, I never got the email in one of the accounts.
When I look at the log contents, these lines are shown:

<1/20/2021, 10:09:28: SEND  - message to em...@address.net and others sent
(1512 bytes)
!1/20/2021, 10:09:28: FETCH - Connection to host broken (last commands sent
were: "DATA", "RSET")
1/20/2021, 10:09:28: SEND  - connection finished - 1 message(s) sent

What does "connection to host broken" mean and could that line explain why the
message was received in only one of my accounts and not both?

If so, where do I start looking for the problem?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using TB! 6.0.12