Hello Mike,

On Thursday, January 28, 2021 you wrote:

ML>  Hello Jack,
ML>
ML>  Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 10:04:54 PM, you wrote:
ML>  (Snipped)

 A>>>  Thanks for that, both my new and reply templates for the folder have
 A>>> DASH-DASH-SPACE so I'm not sure what is going on?
 A>>>
 A>>>  --
 A>>>  Warmest regards,
 A>>>
 A>>>  Acheton
 A>>>  Created using TheBat! 9.3.2 on Windows 10
ML>
 >> Hmmm, very interesting. When I reply to this (your) email, I'm replying with
 >> your email quoted in the my reply. Your entire sig appears, cut mark,
 >> Warmest
 >> regards etc. If I "select" (highlight) your cut mark, the highlight stops
 >> after
 >> the two dashes. It does not stop after the trailing dash as you would expect
 >> indicating that the trailing space is not there. This is what prompted me to
 >> remark on it in the first place.
ML>
 >> However, since this email also contains my original email to you, my sig is
 >> displayed also which means mine didn't work either. If I try to select
 >> (highlight) my cut mark. It will highlight the two dashes but not the
 >> trailing
 >> space. Actually since my sig appears in the first place it would indicate
 >> that
 >> my cut mark doesn't work also. And I *know* my cut mark is dash, dash,
 >> space.
 >> It would seem that TB is stripping the trailing space on our cut marks
 >> thereby
 >> rendering them inoperative. Or I've totally misconstrued the function of
 >> the cut
 >> marks in the first place.
ML>
 >> --
 >> Regards,
 >> Jack
 >> Central Alabama USA
ML>
 >> The Bat! E-Mail Client by Ritlabs version 6.0.12
 >> Windows 10 Home Build 9200
ML>
ML>
ML>  Concerning your sig file, I had the same problem it wasn't being
ML> recognised the two dashes were there but the space was missing. I was
ML> creating my sig files in HTML mode which failed I found using plain text to
ML> create the sig all was well again. It always used to work in HTML but a
ML> while back it stopped working. I just selected all my sig file and then
ML> selected plain text and it seemed to work. Hope this helps Jack.
ML>
ML>  Regards
ML>
ML>  Mike
ML>
ML>
ML>
ML>
ML>  --
ML>  Catch ya later,
ML>  Mike
ML>
ML>  E-mail:
ML> mike.lums...@predator-fishing.org.uk
ML>  All Mail Created With:-                 The Bat!  Version 9.3.3 (64-bit)
ML> Professional  Edition
www.ritlabs.com/
ML>  Mail Filtered By:
ML> AntiSpamSniper  For The Bat! Version 3.3.4.6   X64
ML>  Operating System:-
Windows  10. 0  Build 19042   X64
ML>  System Secured By:
ESET Smart Security Premium 14.0.22.0

ML>  Cookie:
ML>
ML>  Once upon a time there was a baby bat, but it grew and grew and grew and
ML>  grew with success!

I think I need someone to define the purpose of the cut mark because I thought
it was to automatically eliminate everything below the cut mark (including the
cut mark) when replying. When I clicked REPLY to this email Mike, your cut mark
and everything below it is visible.

For what it's worth, my editor is automatically set to Plain Text(MicroEd)
whenever I communicate with this list. Somewhere in the distant past it was
recommended to use Plain Text(MicroEd) for this list.