Hello again everyone,

It seems I'm getting off to a really bad start with my return to The Bat!

I was having some unresolved problems when I left, and when I purchased my
update, I assumed they had been fixed.  However, the biggest problem (which I'd
forgotten about) is still there.

The first day or two using the program, things seemed to be working fine.
However, now, when I click on a message in the list, the body text does not
download. Sometimes, if I wait long enough, it will eventually download, but it
takes at least several seconds, if not minutes.

I did make some changes in the settings, and it's possible I screwed things up.
But I thought I was telling it to download the complete message, including the
body.

I wondered if the problem was that I had too many messages and that was slowing
things down, but Thunderbird has never had a problem with downloading
everything. I do have a bad habit of leaving things in my inbox, but moved all
messages up to a week ago into another folder to see if that would make a
difference. It hasn't. Notably, though, I did this an hour or two in
Thunderbird and it's still not reflected in The Bat! My TB inbox still has
messages going back to the first of the year. Why is it taking so long?

I hope someone has a solution for me, because The Bat! is pretty much unusable
as is.

--
Regards,
Keith Russell