Title: Re: Superscript character in a word?
Hi Stuart,

On Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 11:27:13 AM you wrote:

Hello Maggie,
Thursday, March 11, 2021, 9:58:14 AM, you wrote:

Are you talking about in the customise toolbar menu? I did not see this choice.

Go to View/Toolbars/Advanced Formatting in the menu when editing an email in HTML.

 I'm afraid that the problem must lie with my version. I don't have an Advanced Formatting choice, only Lock Toolbars and Customize.

--

Regards,
 Maggie

In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.  ~Margaret Atwood

Running Windows 7, and emailing with The Bat! 7.0.0.56