Hello Jernej,

On Thu, 21 Oct 2021 21:58:37 +0200 GMT (22/10/2021, 02:58 +0700 GMT),
Jernej Simončič wrote:

>> FWIW this is ticked over here, but I have never seen the number of messages
>> (or any infinity symbol) in the taskbar icon. It does flap, though.

> You need to have badges enabled in Taskbar properties, too (and you can only
> do that if you don't have small icons enabled).

Thanks Jerney, that's it! I have small icons enabled because I like that
better. Now I have disabled that feature (badges were suddenly enabled by
default) and the number of unread messages is shown.

Mystery solved.

I don't know whether it is technically possible, but I would like to see the
number of unread messages when using small icons... of course.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.4.4.3 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19043