Hello Adrian,

On Sunday, March 6, 2022 you wrote:

AG> Just activate Options, Periodical checking for the e-mail accounts, but
AG> probably not a good idea more often than every 30 minutes.

AG> Adrian

Please pardon me for butting in but may I ask why you shouldn't do a fetch more
frequently than every 30 minutes? I had to set my TB to do a fetch every 5
minutes because at the time, I needed to know as soon as a particular email came
in. That was over a year ago and I never changed it back to manual fetch. So far
no problems.

TIA

--
Regards,
Jack

The Bat! E-Mail Client by Ritlabs version 6.0.12
Windows 10 Home Build 9200