Hi,

I just updated to ver.5.1.1.  After updating the The Bat image icon disappeared
from the task bar.  I thought that by right-clicking on the generic icon and
then right-cliicking on "The Bat" appliaction and then on "properties" I could
fix the problem by clicking on "change icon" and browse for the .ico file,
which was in the root directory for The Bat.  However, that merely changed the
image that appears in the properties shortcut window tab.  I have rebooted
several times, but that doesn't help.    Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

--
Avi

Avram Sacks, using The Bat! Pro ver. 9.5.1 on Win 7 Pro