Hello Jack,

GG>> How can I get it that all mails in the Junk folder are by default
GG>> marked as read?

> Are you familiar with "Sorting Office/Filters"? You can create a filter for
> the
> Junk folder so that every incoming Junk message is marked as "read" as they
> come
> in.

I'm somewhat familiar with it as incoming mail is sorted to different
subfolders.
Yet, I did not see the option 'mark as read' in the available options there.

Kind regards,
Gunivortus

--
Kind regards,
Gunivortus Goos

The Bat! Professional 64 bit, version 9.5.1
Windows Pro 64 bit version 10, build nr. 19042
NordVPN Core in a Raspberry PI 4