Hello Jack,

> Once again I am in need of a way to filter (trap) multiple senders. So far the
> only thing that has worked is OR>SENDER>CONTAINS>text for each sender.
> Needless to
> say, this leads to a very large filter.

Do you have all the senders in your Address Book? If yes, I would
create an AB Group and add all those senders to the AB Group . Then
filter with condition:

Address groups - "AB Group" - contains - sender

I use this for family and some groups of friends.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial (Madrid)- Spain)
Using The Bat! Version 9.5.1 (64-bit)