Greetings Bats,

  Apologies if  I've asked this before, but remembering, I would
not have asked...

Attached is the Account Tree Tabs. It used to have a Tab for
Today, but for some reason, no more. Today appeared for all
accounts along with All, Unread, etc. When I go to the configure,
there is no choice to create another tab for Today. I know
there's a way... Can someone please help? My Internet reception
is not reliable here, so response may be delayed.

--

Kind regards,
 Maggie

In a soulmate we find not company but a completed solitude.
~Robert Brault
Running Windows 7, and emailing with The Bat! 7.0.0.56