Hello TBUDL'ers,

We subscribe to the post office's "USPS Informed Delivery" and every day that
the post office delivers mail we get an email from them. It used to show
pictures of mail we could expect to see in our mailbox on that day. See
attachment please. If you could scroll down past the big blue bar you used to
see pictures of today's mail. It no longer displays the pictures and I haven't
changed anything that I'm aware of. If you look at the very bottom of the
attachment you'll see tabs which in this case are marked "HTML", "Text",
"Part.txt" and three tabs which when clicked on will display a piece of mail in
that space. It defaults to HTML.

This screen has always looked this way and the pieces of mail would appear below
the big blue bar when you scrolled down. They don't anymore.

Anyone have any ideas as to why this should be happening?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using TB! 6.0.12