On Thursday, June 9, 2022, 20:17:55, Fred Weissman wrote:

> 1- I'm  a plain-text person, not HTML. I will use it for email when
> absolutely necessary. I want my new messages -and- my replies to be in
> plain-text. Where and what are the proper settings to make this the default
> no matter what format the reply is?

Check out the options in Preferences → Viewer/Editor, everything you need is
there.

> 2- Perhaps related to #1, when I add an attachment to a new message or a
> reply, it becomes part of the body of the message. In v2 I was to have
> attachments as icons in a pane to the left of the message editor. Again, how
> can I make this the default?

Not sure about this – my attachments always appear in a separate pane.

> 3- In regards to this mailing list (TBUDL) how can I change my email address?
> I signed up with one address, but am now needing to change to another.

Check if there's an option at
<https://web3.networkexchange.de/cgi-bin/mailman/options/tbudl>, but otherwise
you have to unsubscribe with old address and subscribe with the new one.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

Clearly stated instructions will consistently produce multiple interpretations.
       -- Boyle's Fourteenth Law