Hi all, I have an issue with my new V10 TB! Nearly every morning I find The
Bat! has a box up saying it's processing folders. I can't cancel nor close it,
other than using the Windows 7 64 bit Task Manager. It's progress bar never
shows anything as happening.

If I try running all options in the Maintenance Centre manually then, apart
from some options showing in a corrupted font when running, it finishes all
tasks OK.

Anyone know why TB! is taking it upon itself to maintain folders or whatever
it's trying to overnight without being asked to?

Thanks.

--

          Best Regards, Chris Wilson

          mailto:ch...@chriswilson.tv

"Using The Bat! v10.0.10 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1"