Hello net5zero,

On  Sunday, July 09, 2000  at  21:48:45 GMT -0400 (which was 6:48 PM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

> Is there a way to get the message headers to be in decending date order by
> thread AND within the thread, the messages by ascending date order?

> e.g. I have 3 threads -- AA (7/9/2000) BB (7/7/2000) and CC (7/1/2000).
> Within each thread, there are messages dated form 7/1/2000 to 7/9/2000.
> Can I get the thread to display in the order of AA, BB and CC.  And within
> each thread, the messages will appear in the order of 7/1, 7/2, ... 7/9 ???

 Have you tried threading by references and sorting by date?  It
doesn't work if your contacts use e-mail clients that don't support
the References or In-Reply-To headers.

 Other than that, I don't know any way to do what you suggest.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.45 Beta/5
 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

How do crazy people go through the forest?
       They take the psycho path.