Hello Jason,

Friday July 14th, 2000, 1.06 PM, you wrote:

JT> Hello Marco and Bat Buddies...

MR>>   does  anyone  know if it's possible to change the text colour in the
MR>>   message  body  or in some parts of it? Can I use a macro to do it in
MR>>   templates?  There  are some mail readers, like Lotus Notes, that can
MR>>   set  different  colours  in  some  parts  of  the message body, i.e.
MR>>   reading  confirmations.  It would be funny to do the same thing with
MR>>   The Bat! Thanks.

JT> The answer is...No! The Bat! supports no text formatting like bold,
JT> italic, color, etc. Use MS Outlook if you want these features.

JT> Most of us pray to the powers above that Bat will always remain
JT> text-only mail client.

Of  course I don't want The Bat! to become like OE, I do appreciate it
as  is,  but  in some cases (quotes, e-mail addresses) also TB changes
the  text  colours, even if it remains a text-only mail client. What I
wanted  to know is if this features can be used in other cases, if one
wants to.

--
Greetings,
Marco [EMAIL PROTECTED]