David,

Regarding your message dated: Tuesday, July 18, 2000...

DH> Does anyone have a quick and dirty little program that I can use to
DH> update all the .tbi files to the D: drive instead of the F: drive?  Or
DH> even some way I can get this to work?

Try, if you have it, the TextPad text editor which is available
from...

    http://www.textpad.com/

... because this has search and replace which can use 'normal' or
'regular' expressions and is brilliant (in my opinion) when working on
multiple files because you can begin by performing a 'search in files'
operation to identify all the files containing such references, you
can open all those files at once, search-and-replace in all those
files at once, save-and-close all those files at once. (You see why I
like it!)

It's a shareware thing so if you've not got it already (check magazine
coverdiscs too if you have those because it's such a common app. it
appears on a great many - could save you a download if your connecting
over a slow line...) you can easily get it, use it, dump it.

Hope this helped.

Cheers,

Mark

 Using TheBat! 1.44 Windows NT 4 0 1381 Service Pack 6
 Just4Fun - Freestuff, Humour and More! - http://just4fun.ipfox.com/
 Mark R Harding
 The Integrated Systems Group (Vision)
 Department of Electronics & Electrical Engineering
 The University of Edinburgh, King's Buildings, Mayfield Road
 Edinburgh. EH9 3JL. Scotland. U.K.

 Phone:  +44 (0)131 650 5662
 Fax:    +44 (0)131 650 6554
 Email:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]