Hello Marck,

Thursday, July 20, 2000, 7:03:05 AM, you wrote:

BP>> problem is from a list. While in some other e-mail programs, the
BP>> lines of the individual messages wrap properly, in the TB they
BP>> don't. For example they would show as wrapped in Eudora (my last
BP>> e-mail program).

MDP> I'll  say  it again then: Set Editor options -- Autowrap ON. It works,
MDP> unless the text is pre-formatted HTML.

This is my final answer... I can't seem to get it right. :-((  It was (is) a
Digest that I am have problems with.  The individual messages in the Digest
are ok in Eudora, but some of them are not OK in TB.  And Yes I do have
Autowrap on, and have had it on from the first.

Individual messages are ok, except as you point out, some HTML stuff doesn't
translate too well.

 Ben
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.att.net/~bpugsley (Our Home Pages)