On Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:05:47 -0400, Lawrence Kalmakoff wrote:

LK>   What have users been doing (if anything) to off-load old messages
LK>   while still being able to view them, if necessary?

        I created another account solely for archiving purposes. Since I
can filter based on message age, I can archive messages by using read
message filters to move messages to the archive account folders.I run
them manually at interval periods.

--
A.C. Martin          [ TB! v1.45 Beta/11 | Win2k Pro ]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendAlliePGPKey