Hi Nick

On Wed, 19 Jul 2000, 23:04:30 your time (GMT -0700), you wrote to the list:

NA> On Wednesday, July 19, 2000, 10:31:51 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

nnn>> I need to learn to use PGP with email.  Does anyone know a mailing list
nnn>> on PGP?

NA> Yes... See my signature at the end of this message, or go to the
NA> following URL and join PGP-Basics. :o)

NA> http://www.egroups.com/group/PGP-Basics

I was going to ask this off-list when I realized there may be others
out there who are as ignorant as I; so here goes:

Can you explain exactly where PGP comes into play regarding these
(list) messages? I was under the impression that the purpose of PGP
was to conceal the content of correspondence except to those who
possessed the correct "key". Is my understanding flawed?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa                            mail to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message created 5:24:19 AM  (GMT-6) on Saturday, July 22, 2000

Using The Bat! ver. 1.44 (reg)
under Windows 98  ver.4.10  build 2222  Service Pack  A