Hi,

i just started using The Bat some days ago and I really like all the
features.  (I changed from Outlook Express when I had to realize that
version 5.5 still made no improvements on all kinds of missing
functions.)  Since I am still learning, the question I am going to ask
might have an easy workaround and it might have not.  (First I was
also going to ask how to move folders, because without knowledge of
having to press the CTRL+ALT keys while moving it, I had to create new
folders, move the messages and delete the old folders...:-( )

Well, now my question: When I have multiple recipients and I want to
add one, some or all of them to the adress book, I end up having one
single entry with all their names as one name and the first e-mail
address as the e-mail address (using Specials/Add Recipients to Adress
Book). The only workaround I could find was to create new entries in
the address book manually and use copy and paste :-(
Is there any other (easier) way?  (I couldn't find anything in the
FAQs.)

Greetings from Cologne, Germany,

David

--