Hi Tom,

On 26 July 2000 at 17:07:16 GMT -0700 (which was 01:07 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points on the subject
of "Just got the 1.45 announcement":

TP> Ok so the 1.45 announcement just fell into my mailbox today, and
TP> it appears as though there are some "must have" features for me.
TP> Since I haven't heard anyone complaining, does it seem stable?
TP> (note that I have 1.42 rev F, and I'm not wanting to d/l a new one
TP> if there are large outstanding bugs)

The  only  issues  outstanding  on  this release are the completion of
S/MIME  support (withdrawn from the mainstream release but included in
a  1.45sm  special  sub-release)  and a report of an unconfirmed issue
with the "Send" buttons from the message editor. Only one user has the
problem.

Other  than  that  1.45  seems  pretty  stable  and  contains a lot of
"sorting  out". If you want S/MIME it would be better to hang on or to
be  prepared  to  upgrade  more frequently. Either that or join in the
beta programme for S/MIME ;-).

--
Cheers,
.\\arck

Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Moderator TBUDL / TBBETA
www: http://www.silverstones.com
PGP key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY>