Greetings Tony!

On  Thursday, July 27, 2000  at  10:26:54 GMT +0100 (which was 2:26 AM where you think
I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

TB> Hello Curtis,

TB> On 27 July 2000 at 18:45:00 GMT -0500 (which was 00:45 where I live)
TB> Curtis ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed:

C>>         The potential problem is that the header bars thickness varies
C>> with how much header info the user wishes to display.

TB>   Which could also be dynamically expandable depending on how many
TB>   attachment icons it needs to display. Just as the present method of
TB>   displaying these icons is.

Maybe the icon resources should be smaller? Like say 16
* 16 16/256colors Then you wouldn't really loose but one /two lines.

or if you wanted to put it all on the bottom of the screen in folder
tabs (as discussed earlier) Maybe one folder tag could *BE* this 16 *
16 icon.

--
... Unicorns vs. Bat , and that unicorn is just about out of BLOOD NOW! hahahah
--- The Bat! 1.45 S/MIME + 98Lite + Revenge of Mozilla II