In Reference to "Main window configuration." From Nick Danger:

FYI:
First, thanks to all the people who sent me some screenshots.  It
really is pretty interesting the various setups being used.

Next, due to requests for me to post something when I've collected all
the shots I will try to do that.  I can't promise anything quick but I
will try to get to it before too long.

Meanwhile, if anyone else would like to send a screenshot - please do
(just be sure it's sent off list)

--
- Nick
Using The Bat! 1.45 S/MIME