Hi Marek,

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000 19:57:18 +0200, you wrote:

MM> Problem is, OE export to CVS, but values are separated by semi-colon
MM> (";") characters and TB import CVS as values separated by commas (",").

Check you local settings in the control panel of Windows. I know Excel
use for CSV Files the ";" if the number Decimal Sepperator is ","
(e.g. 1,5). If you select the "." as the decimal sepperator Excel use
the "," for CVS Files. Perhaps it is the same in OE. Perhaps it need a
reboot after the change.

cu,
 Dirk

--
Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/1 (S/N 12A1F196 / Educational) under Windows 95 4.0 Build
1111  B