Hello TBUDL,

  This is my first posting, as I just downloaded and registered the
  bat! today. I find that the simple filtering is not working. If I
  highlight a message and then right click my way to create filter (or
  hit Ctrl-Shft-F) nothing happens. I am able to access the fuller
  features via Sorting office/filters under the Account pull-down
  menu. But I find this rather complicated at this stage.

  In any case, has anyone heard of this filtering bug, the Ctrl-Shft+F
  one, I mean.

  Thanks for any help,

  Andrew Hahn
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]