Hello The Bat! developers,

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.46 Beta/3
  Serial Number 4AA0E565
  under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A .

  There are some features I would like to see in your program:

Hi,

Is it currently possible to define a "system-wide" set of message
templates that can be applied to newly created accounts within The
Bat! rather than having to define the templates for each new account
by hand every time? If not, is it possible to implement such an option
that would do so?

Regards,
  Martyn Drake