Hi Jan-Arild,

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:44:47 +0200GMT (14/08/2000, 17:44 +0800GMT),
Jan-Arild Løkstad wrote:

JAL> The strange thing is that only the last 4-5 lines of the message
JAL> to which I am replying is visible in the editor. The rest of the
JAL> original message, and also the scrollbar!, has disappeared, and
JAL> the only way to get both back into view again is to press the
JAL> "Page Up"-key on the keyboard.

JAL> This happens _every time_ I reply to a message. Anyone who have
JAL> experienced anything similar?

Yep; not with every message but a selected few. I have not foudn a
pattern.

What is your operating system, RAM size, etc?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.45
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.