Hallo A,

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 07:27:37 -0500 GMT (14/08/2000, 20:27 +0800 GMT),
A . Curtis Martin wrote:

ACM> I think that this 'fake' dial-up box is the minimised first box that you
ACM> like to look at while connecting. This I have to manually close as well,
ACM> mainly because it takes up precious taskbar real estate.

The one in the taskbar (it's a copy, like every open programme has its
equivalent in the taks bar) disappears when the the mail has been
checked and the monitor closes. I never have to close the monitor.

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46 Beta/3
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM