I could not help but notice that many of you have different "Tag
Lines" in your e-mail every time you send one to the list.

My questions is, do you have a template that changes the tag line of every
e-mail, or are you changing it manually every time you send an e-mail?
ALSO if it is a template, could you please describe how you did it.

Thanks

P.S. - TheBat is the best e-mail program I found. As you can see from
my tag line, I got rid of LookOut !!   :)
-----
The ULTIMATE security fix/patch for LookOut! and LookOut! Express ...  The Bat! 1.46
Beta/3!!
 Jody                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-----