On Tuesday, August 22, 2000 at 7:32:42 PM , Thomas scribbled:
J>>>   Is there a way to suppress the password popups? I have 25 accounts
J>>>   that check mail periodically and every so often, I'll get the
J>>>   password window. Where is has username, password and an 'update
J>>>   account settings' checkbox. This is very annoying.

M>> I have the same problem. It has something to do with threading.

TF> I don't think so. I get this popup sometimes, and usually it happens
TF> after there was a problem retrieving mail from that account. As long
TF> as there is no problem, the popup doesn't pop up.

I get this sometimes as well. I usually hit cancel and leave it be. I
think it does have something to do with the server it's retreiving from.
Most of my accounts do NOT display this box, but few do, and even then
it is not all the time.

I WILL add that the ones that do are the webbased email accounts I have set
to retreive via Web2Pop (ie: email.com/hotmail.com) in TB!. I have no problems
with this window when retrieving email via POP3 webbased (ie:
USA.net) or ISP provided emails.

Regards,
~~~Angel ...your RDR "I am out of my mind..but please feel free to leave a message at
the hollow-tone.."
Friday, August 25, 2000 8:50:52 AM

--

-={+}=-Senza fiduccia niente-={+}=-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         |using TheBat! 1.45 }