I like the Bat because it does NOT tie everything together as does M$.
This adds a degree of security that is important to me. I am less
vulnerable to the hoards of hackers who want to make yet another virus
so they can boast to their friends how good they are.

I don't really need to see my email in 16,000 ever-changing colors -
plain ASCII text is just fine for delivering the message. In many
years of reading email, I can't think of ONE instance where the fancy
formatting has added to the 'information content'. People who want to
have all this should use M$, not the Bat. Easy choice for me.

Security first...

ztrader