----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Aston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> S> Is there such a thing and I just missed it?
>
> >From the Message menu, Save As... you can save the message to another
> folder as text, .eml, .msg, or Unix format you can give it any file name
you wish,
> but it defaults to the message subject.

Hm, I don't know why I didn't see this before :}
Thanks!

 >This is the same as exporting
> a message

Can I export all the messages from one folder onto a RW disk, where
the message subject is the file name? I tried this yesterday and all
the messages were saved with a number as the file name.

And how do you read your newsgroups with the Bat? Do I need a
separate newsgroup reader?

Thanks for helping out a clueless new user.

Susanne