A Bat-fellow, Östen Häggmark,
wrote on Tuesday, September 19, 2000 at 21:27:40 CET --

ÖH>   Does TB somehow reflect what keyboard I use?

Absolutely. For instance, when I'm typing in Russian, I can't access
the (non-cyrillic) menu bar by hitting ALT+M, ALT+V, etc.  8-[

ÖH>   I've also noticed that TB uses "Ctrl-Å" for "Navigation->Move
ÖH>   to next unread" in Folder View. The very nice letter Å is in
ÖH>   the Swedish alphabet of course, but I seriously doubt it can be
ÖH>   found on English keyboards. :-)

You're right, on American keyboards this is the CTRL+] shortcut. An
excellent shortcut, but useless after your messages are marked read.
So, if you'd like to browse your archive folders quickly in The Bat!,
forget it. (Until Ritlabs implement the CTRL+ARROW-DOWN or UP
shortcuts, or something even better, in the preview window -- but I'm
repeating myself unduly, I beg your pardon.)

--
Yours,
Alex. of Slovakia

[flying with The Bat! 1.46 Beta/6
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
amd k6-2 500 mhz processor with 64 mb ram]