On 20-09-2000 at 18:05, Gerd Ewald kindly wrote:
> Hello Karin Spaink !

>     ^^^^^^^^^

>  Which character do you use for quoting ??

Just the chevron... (although for the life of me, by now I
can't find where one defines whether to use a chevron, a |
or something else.)

> Is it only me who receives "&gt"

I surely hope nobody else does, and I have no idea what
triggers this weird quoting behaviour.

- K -

--

'When I make a word do a lot of work like that,' said
Humpty Dumpty, 'I always pay it extra.'